The headset combines patented solar technology to convert any kind of light into energy for virtually unlimited use
Blue Tiger USA has announced the Solare headset and hook package, claiming that Solare is the world’s first solar-powered communications headset that keeps you connected when working from home and when driving. The Solare headset harvests light from any source, including indoor or outdoor, for continuous use with a virtually unlimited battery life. A handy hook makes the Solare grab and go convenient, says Blue Tiger, with a bendable Flexband for the perfect fit anywhere.
“Market research has shown the biggest ‘pain point’ is not having a charged headset when needing to stay connected,” said Chantal Saah, President, Blue Tiger USA. “With the Solare solar powered headset, all forms of light are converted into electrical power, continuously charging the headset battery. As a result, the Blue Tiger Solare Headset is always available for use.”
97% Noise Cancellation Technology and High-Quality Speaker Components
Solare is said to be perfect for work at home and office, for customer service reps, Zoom calls, and training/education, as well as for driving. The headset combines patented solar technology to convert any kind of light into energy for virtually unlimited use without recharging, with 97% noise cancellation technology and high-quality speaker components — all powered by a flexible solar cell for a seamless communications experience.
Solare employs patented Powerfoyle solar technology, a nano material innovation that transforms any outdoor and indoor natural or artificial light into clean, endless energy.
Inspired by the natural principle of photosynthesis to harvest light, Solare incorporates a thin, non-toxic, printed, flexible plastic solar cell with zero emissions production — durable for long-time use. The solar cell technology uses light from a wide variety of angles and works equally with indoor or outdoor light.
Solare lists the headset’s features as:
- Military Grade: MIL-STD-810 for extreme environments and ruggedness.
- Solar Technology: uses patented Powerfoyle solar cell technology.
- No need to recharge: provides virtually unlimited use without the need to recharge.
- Limitless talk time.
- Noise canceling: 97% Noise cancelation for clear audio.
- High-quality speaker components.
- Flexible headband: durable, reliable, and seamlessly integrated — comfortable for long-time use.
- Operating Temperatures: -4 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology: with extended 300 ft. range.
- Siri and Google Assistant compatible: for hands-free communication.
- Water resistant to IPX4.
- Hook with bendable Flexband material: store the Solare anywhere for grab and go convenience.
- Monitor charging in real time via Blue Tiger USA app.
The Solare is apparently available now priced at $219.99 in the USA.
DisplayPort 2.0 technology, managed by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association), supports up to 16K pixel resolution with HDR at 60Hz Teledyne LeCroy has announced the availability for order of the quantumdata M21 Video Analyzer for HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 2.0...
The flaik tag employs Nordic Semiconductor's nRF9160 SiP to send GNSS location data from device to the Cloud via cellular IoT connectivity Snow sports product company, flaik, has upgraded its ski school workforce management solution to include IoT network capabilities...
There are more than 100 Remote Tank Management solution vendors active on the market worldwide The global installed base of active remote tank monitoring (RTM) solutions reached 6.2 million units at the end of 2021, according to a new research report from the IoT...