The Symbiosys Alliance is an I/O interconnect technology group
The Symbiosys Alliance, a collaborative interconnect technologies group chartered to foster synergetic solutions between its members, has participated in its first public event at Flash Memory Summit (FMS) in Santa Clara, CA, USA on August 2-4, 2022 (booth #119). The alliance includes eight technology companies covering a range of markets, including semiconductors, data storage, IoT, cloud computing, consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, and medical. All eight inaugural member companies were represented at the event.
The Symbiosys Alliance is an I/O interconnect technology group chartered to create value for its membership and for their respective customers by strategically and collaboratively aligning member products and services to current and upcoming market opportunities. These synergized solutions can provide developers with the state-of-the-art resources they need to roll out highly competitive offerings efficiently and confidently to their respective marketplaces. The alliance addresses a range of verticals that are increasingly characterized by hyper-fast innovation cycles. These include semiconductors, data storage, IoT, cloud computing, consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace, medical, and more. Members leverage alliance partnerships to precisely anticipate and address these innovation cycles by delivering high-quality solutions that resonate with the latest technological advances.
“In the quickly evolving world of tech, establishing and developing key strategic partnerships can mean the difference between getting out in front of market demand or chasing it from behind,” said Mario Pasquali, president and CEO of Ellisys. “While industry collaborations are generally created independently, our approach is to provide the framework needed to augment and accelerate that process by opening the right technical, marketing, and executive channels among Symbiosys membership.”
“The Symbiosys Alliance is structured to open channels of communications between member companies that address similar markets with complementary products and technologies,” said Paul Mutschler, CEO of SerialTek, a provider of data storage test and analysis solutions. “Under the Symbiosys framework, we’ve begun to integrate our Kodiak PCIe 5.0 Analysis System with SBExpress NVMe test systems provided by our alliance partner SANBlaze. This integration enables their users to use both solutions concurrently and seamlessly to efficiently test and analyse their NVMe implementations.”
Inaugural Member Companies
Eight companies comprise the inaugural membership of the alliance:
- Ellisys, a leading worldwide supplier of advanced protocol test solutions for Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, WPAN, USB 2.0, SuperSpeed USB 3.1, USB Power Delivery, USB Type-C, DisplayPort and Thunderbolt. www.ellisys.com
- SerialTek, a provider of innovative data storage test tools and solutions supporting Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), SATA (Serial ATA), PCI Express (PCIe), and Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) protocols. www.serialtek.com
- SANBlaze, a pioneer in storage emulation technologies and systems deployed in the test and development labs of most major storage hardware and software vendors worldwide. www.sanblaze.com
- Quarch, a provider of automated test solutions and power characterization solutions for the data storage, networking, telecoms and automotive industries. www.quarch.com
- Unigraf, a worldwide leading video electronics testing company specializing in hardware and software test tools for USB-C™, DisplayPort™, and HDMI™ interfaces. www.unigraf.fi
- Serial Cables, an interconnectivity specialist providing storage cables, adapters, and accessory solutions. www.serialcables.com
- Marquee Semiconductor, a “Spec to FPGA/ACAP/Silicon Solution” provider. The company focuses on 3 verticals, including AI/ML implementation leveraging FPGAs and ACAP devices, silicon/FPGA/ACAP based digital solution and analog/mixed signal solutions. www.marqueesemi.com
- Signature IP Corporation, a Silicon Valley startup with a focus on providing network-on-chip (NoC) IP and related SoC solutions. www.signatureipc.com
Symbiosys Companies at FMS 2022
The 2022 Flash Memory Summit took place August 2-4 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara CA, USA. Three Symbiosys member companies were present at booth #219, including SANBlaze, SerialTek, and Quarch. In addition, Symbiosys was represented at booth #119, including staff from most member companies.
More information can be found at www.symbiosys.io.
Company's Analysis and Qualification Systems on Target for Latest Core Specification Features Ellisys, a worldwide provider of test and analysis solutions for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Universal Serial Bus (USB), and other wired and wireless communications technologies, has...
DisplayPort 2.0 technology, managed by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association), supports up to 16K pixel resolution with HDR at 60Hz Teledyne LeCroy has announced the availability for order of the quantumdata M21 Video Analyzer for HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 2.0...
The flaik tag employs Nordic Semiconductor's nRF9160 SiP to send GNSS location data from device to the Cloud via cellular IoT connectivity Snow sports product company, flaik, has upgraded its ski school workforce management solution to include IoT network capabilities...